February 2013, ·Astoria Brewhouse, Queens :
«A NIGHT OF HEARTY LAUGHS: A CHARITY EVENT» A charity event to benefit the ParAArtsFoundation, Inc. Stand-up comedy show and raffle, performed by Queens comedians, artists and supported by local designers and restaurants. Photo exhibition of 7 artists with disability. 20 out of 35 photos were sold. 50% of collected money went to participated disabled artists.
2. January 12, 2014. Club Monaco, Brooklyn.
Fundraising Charity Marathon. Program was include Theatrical show ” I Am White Bird” based on songs and poems of Victoria Gorelik, directed by musician Inna Zozulya and performed by 8 volunteers – adults and children – and Victoria Gorelik herself. The goal was to set an example of creative freedom, potential and possibilities for disabled people. Raised money served first legal steps in establishing foundation. The big article was written by respected Brooklyn politician Ari Kagan was published in the major immigrant newspaper “Vecherniy New York” that brought to the first public recognition of Para arts Foundation.
3. December ,2014, Monaco Club, Brooklyn . NY,
4 – hour charity marathon. Concert dedicated to the International Day of Disabled Persons. About 30 musicians and poets from different states ( New Jersey, Connecticut, Philadelphia, New York) participated. It was a first public performance of Boris Chasakov, a beautiful singer with cerebral palsy, encouraged and inspired by Para Art foundation. Two masterpieces – art works on iron cast metal created by blind artist Rem Bagutinov (Pensilvania) were displayed. One of them was sold – 80% of the price went to the artist. After this event participants were featured in Russian TV program ”Tot samyj Kaplan.” https://www.facebook.com/ParaArtsFoundation/videos/566643990177958
4. October 15 2015 club Down House Lunch, Brooklyn.
Annual Fundraising concert of Para Art Foundation. Boris Chasakov performed again with great success from the audience. Margot Coly, young film director with cerebral palsy introduced her short film dedicated to the cause of physically challenged individuals . There was an exhibition of pastels and watercolor of Julia Rever – artist with disability, who died a few months before this event. Family of the artist Julia Rever donated 10 of her works to Para Art Foundation – the first art works to establish permanent collection of foundation for public viewing. City Council of NYS state Senate Mark Treyger is presented to Para Arts Foundation a Recognition of community service diploma.
5. October 20 2016 . Charitable Fundraising in “Velvet Rope Lounge” Brooklyn. Program were include art exhibition of paintings V. Gorelik, various musical performances and special attendance of Assembly Woman of Brooklyn Pamela Harris and Democratic Party representative Ari Kagan with presentation of Appreciation note to the Foundation and its Founder was made .
6. March 18 2017. Cafe “Red Door” Brooklyn. Annual Charitable event which include poetry reading from Sana Tarnavskay, Konstantin Musinenko and V. Gorelik from future published book of her poetry and short stories.